Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Avoiding Physics at ALL costs!!

It's official physics and I aren't friends, I mean we never have been previously but today definitely reassured me that this class may indeed kill me. The teacher gave us a problem and I looked at it and had no idea where to start.  Which means you probably won't see another blog until I am done with my test, although I am royally avoiding it now, I am going home this weekend so I am going to have to start tonight so can I make up for lost time this weekend.   On a happy note I AM IN TO UMNC PHARMACY SCHOOL!!!! This means I only have to pass physics, not that I will accept a C, but at this rate I am only hoping for a B.

It is the third week of classes and I have made the realization that this semester is like no other semester here at Wayne for me.  Not in a bad way, just a I am going to have to stop fighting change kind of way. Everyday I go at least 8am to 5pm. On days like today I go 8am to 1am. I mean I have had one half an hour break today and I have also talked to Jordan but I am so ready for bed and that can't happen for 2 hours and 35 minutes, that is with no problems. Of course its toga night at the TKE house so that is asking for a lot.  

With getting into pharmacy school wedding plans are slowly falling into place.  I will be in Omaha next year which means, worse case scenario Jordan can't find a job in Omaha and we move to Ashland or Gretna and both commute everyday.  I am really hoping he can find a job in Omaha though.  I feel like we have made some decisions since the last time I blogged but I'm not really sure. We have our invitations picked out, we found a weekend to do a retreat, and scrap-booking paper is on sale this week so I can pick some up to continue to work on programs. I am sure there is more but I am so sleepy I can't think straight so I will let you know later when I think of it.  One more thing...I think we have decided on our song for our first dance maybe. Here is the link to youtube, so you should listen to it and let me know.  
 
One last thing to talk about, and it is the work out front.  Today was a very good day for working out.  I did my mile as fast as I ever had and didn't have super sore muscles that stopped me from doing full out sprints.  So I would say we are making a break through. Monday was weigh day and I am down 3 pounds from the day we started. This is small, but with only adding in working out and trying not to over eat I think it's pretty good.  I think the next step is counting calories, but I need another week to mentally prepare for that one.  I think Monday maybe the day for that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment